Phone: (304) 640-7333
Hours: 9am – 11pm *** Eastern time- 7 days a week
**SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM FOR MAP INSIDE OF CAMPGROUND FOR
TINY HOUSES, AIRSTREAM & TENT**
Tiny Houses, Air Stream & Glamping Tent
Directions to the cabins: (Google map above to 1265 Smales Branch Road – Hico, WV)
The closest intersection to our cabins: Route 19 and Route 60, We are exactly one mile south of that intersection, off of Rt. 19. Also, please note that Route 60 from Charleston to the cabins will take you as long as going Rt. 77 south to Rt. 19 north. Route 60 is very mountainous & scenic, however a lot of the roads are on the edges of mountains and have hair pin curves. For this reason, Rt 60 is not recommended.
The following directions are the fastest and best highways to get to our area.
Directions from the North (From I-79 South)
* From I-79 southbound, take U.S. Rt.19 South – Beckley/Summersville Exit (# 57)
* Follow Rt.19 South for approximately 45 miles (approx. 45 min drive)
* Cross under Rt. 60 and go 1 mile. Exit right onto Smales Branch Road
* Go to the T in the road and turn left. Cabins will be on your left.
Directions from the South (From I-77 North)
* From I-77 North, take the North Beckley Exit (# 48) onto U.S. Route 19 North
* Follow Rt.19 north approximately 20 miles until you cross the New River Gorge Bridge – Fayetteville)
* Continue 4 miles after crossing the bridge. Exit left onto Smales Branch Rd.
* Go to T in road and turn left. Cabins will be on your left.
SPEED TRAPS!!!!! Rt 19 (north and south) of Fayetteville. This stretch is aggressively & seriously patrolled constantly. *****Also in downtown Fayetteville be VERY careful to go the speed limit.******
Directions to New River Gorge Campground (Google map above to 632 Milroy Grose Rd)
For Tiny Houses, Airstream & glamping tent (see map below for location inside campground)
Northbound: From the New River Gorge Bridge, travel 1 & 3/4 miles north. Turn RIGHT on Milroy Grose Road. Campground is on the immediate right. Park wherever you wish around your lodging.
Soutbound: From Route 60 (also known as The Midland Trail) go 3 & 1/3 miles south and turn LEFT on Milroy Grose Road. Campground is on the immediate right. Park wherever you wish around your lodging.
Address is: 632 Milroy Grose Road, Lansing WV 25862
Any questions, call Lory 304-640-7333 anytime!!