Contact New River Cabins WV
Phone: (304) 640-7333
Hours: 9am – 11pm ***
Eastern time- 7 days a week
** SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM FOR MAP INSIDE OF CAMPGROUND FOR TINY HOUSES & AIRSTREAM **
Tiny Houses & Air Stream
Directions to the cabins:
The closest intersection to our cabins: Route 19 and Route 60, We are exactly one mile south of that intersection, off of Rt. 19. Also, please note that Route 60 from Charleston to the cabins will take you as long as going Rt. 77 south to Rt. 19 north. Route 60 is very mountainous & scenic, however a lot of the roads are on the edges of mountains and have hair pin curves. For this reason, Rt 60 is not recommended.
The following directions are the fastest and best highways to get to our area.
Directions from the North (From I-79 South)
- From I-79 southbound, take U.S. Rt.19 South – Beckley/Summersville Exit (# 57)
- Follow Rt.19 South for approximately 45 miles (approx. 45 min drive)
- Cross under Rt. 60 and go 1 mile. Exit right onto Smales Branch Road
- Go to the T in the road and turn left. Cabins will be on your left.
Directions from the South (From I-77 North)
- From I-77 North, take the North Beckley Exit (# 48) onto U.S. Route 19 North
- Follow Rt.19 north approximately 20 miles until you cross the New River Gorge Bridge – Fayetteville)
- Continue 4 miles after crossing the bridge. Exit left onto Smales Branch Rd.
- Go to T in road and turn left. Cabins will be on your left.
SPEED TRAPS!!!!! Rt 19 (north and south) of Fayetteville. This stretch is aggressively & seriously patrolled constantly. *****Also in downtown Fayetteville be VERY careful to go the speed limit.******
Directions to the New River Gorge Campground – Location of the Tiny houses & Airstream
Location of: New River Tiny Houses and Airstream
Southbound: On Route 19 go approx. 3 and ¼ miles south of Rt 60 (also known as the Midland Trail). Turn left on Milroy Grose Road.
Northbound: On Route 19 from the New River Gorge Bridge, travel 1 and ¾ miles north. Turn right on Milroy Grose Road.
Once on Milroy Grose Road, you will immediately see a log cabin building on your right. Pull in this parking lot and see sign for New River Gorge Campground on your left. There will be a gravel road to your left and right (which is a circle) and will take you back to the Tiny Houses and Airstream. Park wherever you wish around your lodging. We have no parking rules.
New River Gorge Campground: 632 Milroy Grose Rd, Lansing, WV 25862
Any questions call: 304-640-7333 – Lory