Have you caught the latest episodes of HGTV about tiny houses and wondered about them? See what they are like by staying in one! We have 4 newly built tiny houses like on HGTV! These are built like the ones on TV & then put permanently in place. Our very own tiny house hotel! Retreat to our tiny houses that look like miniature log cabins inside.
Located 2 miles north of the New River in The New River Gorge Campground. Right off of Rt. 19 in the heart of all of the activities in our area! Located in their own area of the campground.
2 night min. Please CALL us for 1 night availability, we may have it!
***All tiny houses sleep up to four people***
April 1 – June 16 Every night of the week: $109
June 17 – Oct 17—- $109 for Sunday through Wednesday nights and $119 for Thursday through Saturday nights
Bridge Day weekend: Fri. Oct 18 & Sat. Oct 19 – Call for rates
Oct. 21 – Nov. 3 – $109 every night of the week
Sun. Sep 1 (Labor Day weeknd) is counted as a weekend rate
* All tiny houses have electric & city water (they are NOT off-grid)
* Full bathrooms with a full shower, toilet and sink
* Kitchenette has a mini fridge/freezer, microwave, sink & hot plate with 1 pan & 1 pot. Also a Mr. Coffee coffee maker, filters and coffee is provided.
* We provide plastic: plates, bowels, cups, & silverware.We also provide kitchen utensils and styrofoam coffee cups.
* Air conditioned / heated
* Loft has a queen size mattress. The couch on the first floor has 3 sections that are stacked to make a couch, which are made out of a regular bed mattress. The 3 sections lay next to each other & become a regular full size mattress on the floor. The bedding for the first floor bed will be laid out on the couch when you come in.
* All bed linens included – sheets, pillows, cases, comforters. In the summer months we provide heavy blankets instead of comforters.
* Bathroom towels included – Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths
* Each tiny house has it’s own privacy with it’s own picnic table & fire ring to cook on. Afterward push the grate aside and enjoy a fire! You may want to bring lawn chairs as they are not provided.
* Each tiny house is 18′ long by 8 ‘ wide
* Tiny houses are not pet friendly
* Free use of washers and dryers in the bathhouse
Each has a TV but no cable or satellite TV. For your DVD, game, Firestick or Roku, etc use . We do not supply a DVD player or cables for your device. We do not have wifi, however, cell service is very good.
*Please note*There is a narrow pull down ladder to get into the loft sleeping area. Please see the photo to the left to see if you will be able to climb up and down with any problems. **Please note the bed/mattress on the first floor if one does not want to climb the ladder into the loft. See pictures of this to the left**
Check in: 3pm / check out: 10am. Keyless entry, no check in process
If reservation is made over 30 days prior to arrival, we require a $50 deposit. At 30 days prior to arrival (and under) full payment is required. Cancellation before 30 days: loss of deposit. Once full payment is made, it is non refundable. In the event of cancellation, we try to rebook your full reservation. If rebooked we will refund your money minus $50. If not rebooked the amount is non refundable.