Tiny Houses | New River Gorge West Virginia
CALL 304-640-7333 for reservations or make them online. Our reservation office is open all winter.
**PLEASE NOTE**Tiny Houses not open October 22 , 2023 – May 9, 2024
Have you caught the latest episodes of HGTV about tiny houses and wondered about them? See what they are like by staying in one! We have 4 newly built tiny houses like on HGTV! ***Please Note***Our tiny houses are located 2 miles south from our cabins**. These are built like the ones on TV & then put permanently in place. Our very own tiny house hotel! Retreat to our tiny houses that look like miniature log cabins inside. The tiny houses are about 30 to 40 feet apart from each other.
****NO CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 10 PLEASE*****
Located 2 miles north of the New River Gorge, we are 5 – 15 minutes away from all rafting and activity companies. Also, within minutes away from the New River Gorge National Park Service, Babcock State Park, Summersville Lake and Hawks Nest State Park. Our tiny houses are located 2 miles south from our cabins, approx. 2 miles from the river.
We are located inside of the New River Gorge Campground & RV Park. Right off of Rt. 19 in the heart of all of the activities in our area! We are in our *own* area of the campground off to the side. Free use of washers & dryers at the campground bathhouse onsite.
2 night min. Please **CALL us for 1 night availability, we may have it!
**Note**Tiny houses are open from April 28 – October 2
** These tiny houses ARE NOT pet friendly. *****PLEASE NOTE:*** ONLY our cabins at the other location are pet friendly
***All tiny houses sleep up to four people***
CALL 304-640-7333 for reservations or make them online
May 9 – Oct 16—- $129 for Sunday through Wednesday nights and $139 for Thursday through Saturday nights
Sun. May 26 & Sun. Sep 1 are at weekend rates.
All tiny houses have electric & regular city water (they are NOT off-grid)
- Full bathrooms with a full shower, toilet and sink
- Kitchenette has a mini fridge/freezer, microwave, sink & hot plate with 1 pan & 1 pot. Also a Mr. Coffee coffee maker, filters and coffee is provided. We do not provide cream or sugar.
- We provide plastic: plates, bowels, cups, & silverware.We also provide kitchen utensils and styrofoam coffee cups.
- Air conditioned / heated
- Loft has a queen size mattress, there is a pull down ladder to get into the loft. ***PLEASE NOTE****The couch on the first floor has 3 sections that are stacked and are made out of a regular 9 ” thick memory foam , full size bed mattress. The 3 sections lay next to each other & become a regular full size mattress on the floor. *****The fitted sheet included in the bedding will keep all the pieces put tightly together side by side. This can sleep 2 people but please note it is a FULL size mattress, not a queen size. Please ask us any questions you may have prior to booking if you are unsure.
- All bed linens included – sheets, pillows, cases, comforters. In the summer months we provide heavy blankets instead of comforters.
- Bathroom towels included – Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths
- Each tiny house has it’s own privacy with it’s own picnic table & fire ring to cook on. Afterward push the grate aside and enjoy a fire! You may want to bring lawn chairs as they are not provided.
- Each tiny house is 18′ long by 8 ‘ wide
- Tiny houses are not pet friendly
- Free use of washers and dryers in the campground bathhouse onsite
Each has a TV but no cable or satellite TV. For your DVD player or game use. We do not supply a DVD player or cables for your device. We do not have wifi, however, cell service is very good.
****Please note**** There is a narrow pull down ladder to get into the loft sleeping area. Please see the photo to the left to see if you will be able to climb up and down with any problems. **Please note the bed/mattress on the first floor if one does not want to climb the ladder into the loft. See pictures of this to the left**
Check in: 3pm / check out: 10am. Keyless entry, no check in process
If reservation is made over 30 days prior to arrival, we require a $50 deposit. At 30 days prior to arrival (and under) full payment is required. Cancellation before 30 days: loss of deposit. Once full payment is made, it is non refundable. In the event of cancellation, we try to rebook your full reservation. If rebooked we will refund your money minus $50. If not rebooked the amount is non refundable.
Create your next New River Gorge adventure at our tiny homes!!
Our tiny homes are located in Fayetteville, West Virginia. We are located just minutes from the New River Gorge and a quick 15 minute drive from Summersville Lake & the Gauley River. When you stay with us you’ll be just minutes from Ace Adventure Resort, Adventures on the Gorge, Babcock State Park, Hawks Nest State Park, Carnifax Ferry Battleground State Park, Bechtel Reserve Boy Scout camp, the Confluence Resort and the Wilderness Lodge.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you visit all of the rafting, rock climbing & fun family activity attractions that the New River Gorge in West Virginia has to offer.